The Third Thursday Wine Walk is a fun, healthy reason to visit the Eastside.
The trees let go of their colorful leaves to decorate your path. Wine glass in hand, you crunch your from one tasting to another. The chill in the air progressively bites less with each winery visit. Soon you’re warm and happy on a perfect fall day.
Sound romantic? It’s all just a short drive from the Emerald City. The “Third Thursday Wine Walk” provides the perfect excuse to make a trek to Woodinville. For just $20, visitors can attend tasting events at a handful of Woodinville’s “warehouse wineries,” all within reasonable walking distance from one another.
This month’s walk on Thursday, Nov. 17, is titled “Bite at the Warehouse.” Each winery will host different restaurants and food vendors, offering tasty bites to accompany your sips. And if you’re not a wine lover, there will be a vodka tasting at a Project V Distillery. What are you waiting for? ‘Tis the season for sipping!
Participants in the Wine Walk include:
- Cowan Vineyards with Watercress Asian Bistro
- Kestrel Vintners with Washington Pizza Company
- Tempest Sol Winery with The Twisted Café
- Red Sky Winery with Brix Wine Cafe and Chocolate Bloom
- Michael Florentino Cellars with Tablas Woodstone Taverna
- Project V Distillery with Armadillo BBQ and music from The Brooke Pennock Band
- Davenport Cellars with Intrigue Chocolates Co. and Bill the Butcher Organic Meats
- Pondera Winery with Cafe Veloce
- Anton Ville Winery with Eddies Trackside Bar & Grill
When: 4 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 17 (tickets will not be sold after 7 p.m.)
Where: Tickets tent is located at 19501 144th Ave. N.E. in Woodinville. Guests are invited to park nearby.