Taste your way through tequilas while munching on tacos.
With the success of Bourbon and Bacon fest under their belts, Entercom, the company that brings you Hot 103.7, 99.9 KISW, 100.7 The Wolf, and 107.7 The End, is putting on another shindig, Tequila and Taco Fest, to tickle and caress the olfactories! Southwest flavors will be the theme for the evening and the lineup of folks to bring it to you is stellar as they come together to deliver satisfaction and delight straight to your face.
Sip mezcal, the smokey forefather of tequila! Sweat from spicy liqueurs infused with your favorite peppers! And savor some of the town’s best grill work served on tortillas! Be sure to get your premium tickets to maximize your tequila to taco pairings as you meander through this lively event!
- WHEN: Saturday, October 24
- Premium ticket holders: 2:00 pm–6:30 pm
- General admission: 4:00 pm–6:30 pm
- WHERE: Fremont Foundry
- Premium Admission: $120
- Early Access (2:00 pm)
- 18 drink and 18 bite tokens
- Includes a San Juan Salsa tote bag with tasting glass and commemorative laminate
- General Admission: $80
- Doors at 4:00 pm
- 9 drink and 9 bite tokens
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to enter
- Papa Bueno Tequila
- Beam Suntory – Sauza Tres Generaciones, Hornitos, El Tesoro, 100 Años
- Scorpion Mezcal
- Gran Centenario
- Sparkle Donkey Tequila
- DeLeon Tequila
- Milagro Tequila
- Aha Yeto Tequila
- El Tesoro de Mi Tierra
- Alipus Mezcal
- Puerto Vallarta Tequila
- Orendain Ollitas
- Montelobos Mezcal
- Ballast Point
- Fish Brewing
- 1800 Tequila
- Jose Cuervo
- Maestro Dobel
- Mexican Moonshine
- Ancho Chile Liqueur
- And more from Wine World & Spirits
- San Juan Salsa Co.
- The Matador
- Flat Iron Grill
- Cantina Leña
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse
- Seasoned in Seattle Catering Co.
- Dillettante Chocolates
- Agave Cocina
- Red Star Taco Bar
- Mr. Villa
- Ballast Point’s line of taco shop inspired Fugu Flavored Vodka including
- Horchata: Creamy, touch of cinnamon, smooth
- Jamaica (Hibiscus): Slightly sickly sweet floral flavor
- Piña (Pineapple)
- Fish Brewing Company includes Leavenworth Brewing, *Spire Cider*, and Fish Tale Ales!
- Dillettante Chocolates: Exquisite truffles and chocolate cocktails!
- Scorpion Mezcal: The reposado is delightful! Imagine a medium peat scotch met a handsome latino lover and you can probably wrap your mind around this beverage!
- Gran Centenario: The anejo occupies a permanent spot on the liquor shelf at home, rich and spicy. A whiskey lover’s tequila.
- Sparkle Donkey: As fun to say as it is to drink.
Proceeds from Tequilas and Tacos Fest will benefit Motley Zoo, a volunteer run, foster based 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to rescuing and re-homing animals in need.
Tequila and Taco Fest | Fremont Foundry, Seattle | October 24, 2015