Layer up in effortlessly cool outerwear this fall. Complete your wardrobe with a few staple jackets that can easily top off any outfit. Here are three of our favorites for men’s outerwear, and just a few of the endless ways you can layer them, dress them up, or dress them down.
- What: Bramston Coat, $435, from Allsaints
- Where: Work, or an evening uptown.
- With: A button-up shirt and maroon tie, or a white v-neck and black beanie.
- What: Levi’s Denim Jacket, $84, from Urban Outfitters
- Where: Out to lunch, walking the dog.
- With: A hoodie underneath, or a striped tee and muted, colored jeans.
- What: 7 For All Mankind Leather Bomber, $898, from Bloomingdales
- Where: On a date, downtown.
- With: Dark, straight leg jeans, or a tailored, crew-neck sweater.